Sunday, October 27, 2013

My first DT post for CMC...

I was accepted on to the CMC DT and this is my very first post for them. This DT is led by Suzanne Dean and I have followed her around for some time watching her colorings and reading about her mishaps...that are continuous...lol
I like being on DT's becasue it makes me reach out there and challenge myself for one thing. The other thing is that I REALLY love to color and not really do anything with my colorings. I just color and color and throw them into piles when I get them done so this is going to make me actually use my images ON things!
This challenge was a man card and we had to use Dr. Digi images. I struggle with man cards, as do most of us, I think. It is so much easier to decorate with flowers and ribbons than with...ummmm....yep, that is what I struggle with. I ended up throwing a few staples on it to make it "industrious" haha. 

I hope you like what I did with him...introducing: 

Until later....Happy Coloring!!


No comments: