Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween home decor...

This is day 3 of SBS countdown to Halloween. There are numerous challenges this month and you all can join in, have some fun, and maybe win something in the meantime!! Just to to SBS Blog and watch daily as there are 13 challenges this month (10 to go). 
My challenge this time was to make a home decor item. I chose to use Count Chris from SBS line of Trick or Treat Teens.
Without any further delay, here is my creation.....a cover for my Copic holder (I use this when I am coloring to hold the current markers being used for my project) with count Chris our on the lookout for some fresh blood.....bwah- ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

(sorry about the little smears, got my darn fingers in the wet liquid pearls and there is NO WAY to clean that up! :( )

No comments: