Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What a wonderful time of the year....

I love Autumn!! I love Spring becasue everything is coming back to life, turning green, blooming, and alive!! But I love Autumn with the crisp night air....makes me long to be outside by a campfire. I love the not hot/not cold weather after the hot summer months. I miss building mazes out of leaves and playing until we were made to go in the house....sigh....
Well, to kick off Autumn I have colored up an SBS image called Jude Pumpkins. Click on the link to go and purchase him...you KNOW you want to!!
Make sure (after you check out my image) to go to the SCC blog to see what the rest of the DT has colored up for you....they are FANTASTIC (as usual!).

Jude Pumpkins


3 comments:

Corinne said...

WOW, love this image and your card is FAB!!
Hugs

Regan said...

Awesome! Love your coloring and the sentiment!
{hugs}
Regan

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh my gosh I love him brilliant work!