Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SBS Challenge....Heavy on Embellishments...

Ok, so this is supposed to be heavy on embellishments. I am still pretty new to the challenge/DT world so I had to ask if this was sufficient. I guess it passes the requirements :)
The image I used is called Lady Lola and she is part of the Teen Scene Kids Go To Hollywood line. I love them all!!!! You can go see them and purchase them all HERE. 
Don't forget to go to SBS Blog to see the other wonderful creations that were made by my fellow DT members! 

I colored her with Copics and used Memory Box dies on for the entire window dressing and a We R punch for the lattice. Hope you like her!!



2 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

Oh, she is beautiful. Love how you put the window in there too. Great card.

Corinne said...

oh so so so beautiful... Awesome job..
hugs