Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Birthday Turtle...

Hi Everyone!! I have just recently joined a challenge team. This will keep me making something instead of just coloring (which I tend to do). You HAVE to go check out the images on this site...soooo cute!!!! Our challenge was "Animal Love" and I chose to do the Birthday Turtoise image. I have always loved turtles! 
Anyway, you can get this image along with other great images right HERE!!!
Without further delay I am going to share my creation (please excuse the darkness....I will re-do my photos when it is light out and re-post them here).




I colored this with Copic markers...here is the lost of colors I used: 
G12-21-24-28-29
B05-02-00
RV06-04-02
R89-39-37-35
V17-15-12
YR23
Y23-15

Until later....Happy Stampin' !!

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the fold & your colouring is fab!
Hugs Shell xx