Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alicia's Challenge 5...

This served as a double duty. I made this for a friend...long story.  lol
So, I also am entering it into Alicia's Challenge 5. I love this image the second I saw it and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it, but I originally was going to make a card...I like this much better. I have the Tim Holtz easel die on the back to make a stand freely (love that die and found it by accident but it was exactly what I needed for this!!) I made the shadow box with the help of my scor-pal and then I covered it with matboard to make it sturdy. It was a lot of fun to create...and without running on any longer....Here is my creation!!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome project! Thank you for playing the challenge.

Tracey Jean said...

Your colouring on this is pretty amazing. Great job...