Thursday, October 11, 2012

Secret Release Preview Day 5....

Wow!! Day 5 already!! I missed Day 1 so I will post that on last day, the release day, October 12th, when you all can buy these little beauties in rubber!!
These are all SBS images....and they are all VERY cute. Betty has outdone herself, once again!!
This little beauty is called Red Sistah Betty so I thought it fitting to put her in a blood red dress :o)

If you got to my blog from Kelly's blog you are exactly where you are supposed to be.
If you got here from a different route, you MUST go back to the beginning on SBS blog and start from the beginning because you do NOT want to miss any of these gorgeous creations these ladies have worked on to share with you!!
TA-DA!!!!! Here is my creation for the day!! Hope you like it! 

Front: 

Inside:


Now, as I said, here is the link to Beth's blog so make sure you stop and see her....and leave a little love in a comment....
that is what we live for on these hops...lol

This is what I used:
Copics
Hair: YG17, YG13, YG11
Skin: E02, E01, E000, R11
Eyes: B05, B02, B00
Dress & Ribbon: R89, R59, R39
Cape: N10, N8, N6
Cauldron: C8, C6, C4
Added Firefly stickles to her hair, snake eyes, and "stew", stamp is "If You Think" from Impression Obsession, and all cut-outs from my Cameo. 

I hope you enjoyed what everyone has created so far....and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the entire hop with the new secret release!! And don't forget tomorrow you can buy these little beauties in rubber!!
Thanks for dropping in so until later....
Happy Stampin'  !!
....Sharon

3 comments:

Rachel said...

This is Awesome! Great colors!

Corinne said...

AWESOME JOB!!! I just LOVE that sparkle in her hair and that sentiment is PERFECT! Love your cut outs!
Hugs

Kelly said...

Love this Sharon. It's stunning. Your colouring blows me away x