Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! has implemented a new policy for demos to sign as a demo agreement. We have to agree not to promote any other stamp companies or products electronically...meaning on our personal blogs. So, we cannot link to any other persons blog that sells other products. And I cannot tell you when I make a card that I bought something at Target or that I used Copic markers or Hero Arts stamps, etc....
I am saying this because I have not signed the agreement yet. I have until the end of September to sign the agreement. I am not sure I am going to do it. They are saying if I don't sign by the end of September, I won't be dropped as a demo, but I won't be allowed to place orders ????? (so I will be dropped as a demo).
I don't have a problem with not promoting other products at workshops at all, but my personal blog is mine. I don't even use it that often, but I do use other products. I am a hobby demo and now I feel they are infringing upon my hobby.....I don't know. I am going to give it some serious thought and in the meantime, I am going to blog away....so I hope you enjoy my creations!!

No comments: