Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hero Arts ColorIt Challenge



I made this card for a coloring challenge Hero Arts had. You could do anything you wanted to do as long as you use at least one of their stamps....that is always their rule. For the coloring challenge, we had to color....that simple. We could use anything....colored pencils, markers, crayons, anything we wanted. I actually colored with my Stampin' Up! watercolor markers. I used Hero Arts' new cling stamp called "Special Moments" and their design block stamp called "Antique Flower" for the background. After coloring it I brushed over it with a watery perfect pearls mixture. It really ran my watercolor markers but I liked it so I left it as is. The camera glared so the pic is not really good but the card is beautiful in person!
I also used Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry cardstock, Fiskars lace punch, Crop-a-dile 1/2" corner chomper,Ranger paint daubers in pearl, gold and silver, embossing powder, halfback pearls and some generic ribbon and string.

No comments: