Sunday, August 30, 2009

lame, lame, lame...

I have been being very lame (lazy??) with my blog. I have been addicted to Facebook and have been spending waaaaaay too much time on there! I got hooked on Farmtown and that is not a good thing either....VERY addicting, but VERY fun!!
I have been around...went to a card class in Cincinnati with Jennifer McGuire...posted my cards on my FB, but will post them here as well...so, sorry for those of you who have already seen them...lol.
Went to Knoxville to see my grandbabies...they are getting sooo big! They are changing so much, I hate being so far away from them. Maybe someday....I have not given up hope...I never will (neither has Kevin, my husband). He just told me one of the guys he works with just got a good job in Knoxville so maybe he can help him get a job there! It's hope!! AND a sign that he really wants to go, too!!! That is a good thing. It will be hard to leave our families, but we can travel to see them, those babies cannot come up and see us. It is about a 7 hour drive so it's really not horrible.
I will get to posting pics of my class with Jennifer now....
....Sharon :)

No comments: